Bowery Wine Club
Savor the highly-allocated wines from small producers that Patrick Cappiello – one of NYC's and the wine industry's most praised sommeliers – is pouring at his restaurants. He has won the Wine Spectator Grand Award multiple times and was selected as Food & Wine's 2014 Sommelier of the Year. After sommelier posts at TriBeCa Grill, Veritas, and Gilt (2 Michelin Stars), Patrick opened two restaurants in NYC’s Bowery, Rebelle and Pearl & Ash, both lauded by the press.
Each Month You'll Get
- 6 restaurant-proven wines that Patrick sourced from around the globe.
- A mix of reds, whites, roses, and sparkling depending upon the season.
- Pair-able gems pulled from the restaurant cellars of Rebelle and Pearl & Ash.
- Curated and seasonally-appropriate for what you’re cooking Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter.
- Videos for each wine with pairing concepts, facts about the producer, and details about the region.
- Delivered free monthly to your door. No more trips to the store!
- Shipped in cold packs during warmer months at no extra charge.
What We Are Shipping Right Now
- The perfect six-pack for Summer fare
- 2 reds - perfect for the grill
- 2 light, crisp whites
- 2 hard-to-source roses
What Else You Need to Know
- Convenient delivery to your home or office – adult signature required
- Shipping notifications are sent to your email plus a phone call to let you know it is coming.
- A personalized gift message option for your recipient.
- Shipment will be sent on the 25th of each month (or the Monday thereafter if the 25th falls on a weekend).
- During extreme hot and cold temperatures, your club shipment may be delayed to prevent heat or frost damage.
- Ongoing memberships are shipped monthly until cancelled. You may cancel at any time prior to the 20th of each month.
A counter-culture wine aficionado, Patrick’s wine-centric restaurants, Pearl & Ash and Rebelle, are lauded by the press. Eric Asimov of the New York Times, calls Pearl & Ash NYC’s “most exciting place to drink wine”. Imbibe says it has “one of the city’s deepest, most disarming and most fascinating (wine) lists.” Food & Wine points out that Patrick “oversees a cellar (20,000 wines) full of extraordinary values.”
After sommelier posts at TriBeCa Grill, Veritas, and Gilt (2 Michelin Stars), Patrick opened two restaurants of his own in NYC’s Bowery: Rebelle and Pearl & Ash. He's a down-to-earth guy who believes you shouldn’t have to be in a stuffy room to drink great wine. A sommelier's sommelier who espouses that great wines should be affordable and accessible to all.Imbibe said it best: Patrick is a “downtown dude with decidedly upscale credentials and access”.